Animated Happy Birthday Mom Gif
Our website offers you one of the best selections of Happy Birthday Mom Gifs to wish your mom a special Happy Birthday. Birthdays are special for everyone, and it’s even more special when it is your mom. We hope that we can inspire you to send an amazing birthday wishes to your mom. Send or share any of our birthday gifs and make your mom overjoyed.
Happy Birthday Mom Gif to share with on social media or personal messengers.
25+ Happy Birthday Mom Gifs (Volume 1)
Amazing Quotes for Mom
“Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles.”
Sharon JaynesQuote for Mom
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
Washington Irving Quote for Mom
“Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there, it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.”
Erich Fromm Quote for Mom
“Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.”
Donna Bell Quote for Mom
(For more gifs, quotes, messages and bible verses, please scroll below)
Important Notice: The images and gifs published on this site for download are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). You are NOT ALLOWED to post Gifs and images from this site on platforms such as Tenor.com, Giphy.com and other gif hosting and sharing platform or other websites to make these animated gifs and images available for re download and sharing (without coming to this site’s original post). Hotlinking Images/Gifs from this site is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please read full Term of Use for more details.
Happy Birthday Mom Gifs
Birthdays are really special days for Mothers. Make them feel special on their special day! Below are Quotes, Messages and Bible Verses to inspire you.
Happy Birthday Messages
- Happy Birthday to a Fabulous Mom. Mom have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it!
- Happy Birthday to the Best Mom Ever. I love you so much.
- Happy Birthday Mom. Thanks for always being my rock! You’re the best, Mom.
- Wishing you the happiest birthday Mom. Stay young forever!
- Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Mom ever! I Love You.
- Happy Birthday Mom, thanks for being a beautiful part of my life. I don’t know what I would do without you. May you have many many more birthdays and be happy always. Love You.
- Happy Birthday to you Mom. You’re my world! I love you.
- Happy Birthday Mom. Hope you get to relax and enjoy your day. Love you.
- Happy Birthday to the most hardworking Mom. Wishing you a fabulous birthday and may you stay happy and healthy always.
- Wishing you the best birthday ever, Mom! May you have a wonderful day filled with smiles…
- Mom, it’s your birthday and I just want to say I love you very much and hope you have the greatest birthday ever. You are our Queen.
- Thinking of you on your birthday, Mom! Have a super happy and wonderful birthday. You deserve every bit of it.
- Happy Birthday Mom. Praying that the Almighty God shower his blessings and love upon you on your birthday. Have a blessed and peaceful birthday.
- Happy Birthday to you Mom. May God bless you with good health, peace and happiness. Have a beautiful birthday.
- Wishing you all the happiness and blessings this birthday Mom. God bless you always.
Beautiful Quotes for Mothers
- “Personally, I’ve always known that I wanted to go back to work because I’m confident, and I’m certain that my daughter will have a better mother in me if I’m doing the things that I’m excited about and that I’m passionate about.” Quote by Lisa Ling
- Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles. – Quote by Sharon Jaynes
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. – Quote by Honore de Balzac
- “I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child, and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example.” – Quote by Beyonce
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Quote by Washington Irving
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Jewish Proverb
- Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there, it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” – Quote by Erich Fromm
- Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong. – Quote by Donna Bell
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. – Quote by Maya Angalou
- I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. – Quote by E. M. Forster
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. – Quote by Edwin Chapin
- I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world. Not only has she stood by me through all times – happy, sad, and otherwise – but there have even been moments when I had completely lost hope, and her immense belief in me had lifted me up. – Quote by Amruta Khanvilkar
- I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me. –Quote by Antonio Villaraigosa
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. – Quote by Stevie Wonder
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Quote by Jodi Picoult
- “The most beautiful word on the lips of mankind is the word ‘Mother’, and the most beautiful call is the call of ‘My Mother’.” – Quote by Kahlil Gibran
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity.” – Quote by Agatha Christie
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Quote by Sophia Loren
- “For when a child is born the mother also is born again.” – Quote by Gilbert Parker
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Quote by Peng Liyuan
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Quote by Charley Benetto
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Quote by Abraham Lincoln
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – Quote by James E. Faust
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Quote by Mitch Albom
- “Don’t poets know it better than others? God can’t always be everywhere: and, so, invented mothers.” Quote by Sir Edwin Arnold
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” Quote by Princess Diana
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” Quote by Marion C. Garretty
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” Quote by Tenneva Jordan
- “There ought to be a hall of fame for mamas/ Creation’s most unique and precious pearls/ And heaven help us always to remember/ That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” Quote by Glen Campbell and Steve Wariner
- “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, ‘Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you.’ She says, ‘Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.’” Quote by Lauryn Hill
- Proverbs 31:25: “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
- Isaiah 66:13: “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.”
- Deuteronomy 6:6–7: “And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
- Isaiah 49:15: “Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?”
- Proverbs 31:28–29: “Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.'”
- Psalm 139:13-14: “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”
- Proverbs 31:26: “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”
- Genesis 3:20: “The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.”
- Proverbs 31:31: “Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.”
- 1 Peter 3:4: “You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.”
- Luke 2:51: “And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart.”
- Deuteronomy 4:9: “Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.”
Bible Verse About Love:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
- Galatians 5:22-23: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”
- Romans 12:9-10: “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
HD Happy Birthday Gif with Animated Candles Video Card
Wish your family and friends a Happy Birthday with this HD Happy Birthday Cake Gif with Animated Candles Video Card on their special birthday.
For more birthday video cards, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel as per link below (YOUTUBE CHANNEL)
Like, Share, Subscribe & Follow Us: WordsJustforYou